Whether you're the young mobile swimmer, the slouching teenager or the computer savvy grandparent on Facebook sore shoulders can interfere with many fun or necessary activities. Postural changes as we age or poor habits, sporting strains or niggles from renovating or lugging babies and toddlers around can all take it's toll. Together we can coach your muscles back to fitness which in many cases can restore painfree function.
How do we do this?
- assessment of posture and muscle imbalances
- exercise protocols to strengthen/stretch and regain specific function
- hands-on treatments, dry needling, stretching and mobilisation
- taping to correct postural alignment and give dynamic support
- gym regimes supervised on-site and continued as home program with instruction sheets